Tuesday, January 22, 2008




















My investment. Haha not really investment since i bought the fake version for only $13.But not bad! Ah i`m having post work syndrome. My right leg muscles hurt what the hell.
Went out with clique today minus pq and sheila and add hillary.
Went to ps then walked to orchard hanged around orchard, our dear little shu en has become so popular among XXXX. Ate wanton mee i got to admit it was pretty nice since i`m not a fan of wanton mee. Planning to buy a pair of pretty flip flops, thinking of investing in a pair of havaianas either that or a pair of billabongs i saw today.
Went back around 6plus.
GCE ' O' level results will be out on thursday, 24th january. I doubt i will be able to sleep well for the upcoming 2 days. Been thinking about the results since like i don't know past 2 weeks? I hate this anticipation feeling, not been able to think straight, not focusing properly. So many what if[s]. I need to pray. Yes, waiting for the results is totally a hard thing to do. I don't want to see what i didn't hoped to get on the slip which will reach my hands on thursday. Tissue will come in handy.

No comments: