Saturday, February 16, 2008

*Edited

I got a new look for my blog! I went for something simple.



Yesterday was Valentino Friday! TNS minus-ing hillary went for the party at Charmaine's cell group leader, Wayne's house. Played a few games, the games were pretty fun overall. We played till about 10pm, had the gift exchange my reason for giving the patrick the gift? Since patrick is a starfish and when starfishes get on to land they do get a little dehydrated don't they? This would be a pretty good clue for all of you to guess. And "brillant" Zac's reason on giving me the present was,



Z, " This person ah very naggy" In my mind was #$#%$^%6[ i`m going to get you for this]


Wayne," POSTIVE'


Z," In a good way lah. But she very conservative. Another $##%$^%&^*[ You're are dead meat]


Laughning to myself when he stated the reason, but anyway thanks for the gift.



Oh we had a game where we had to guess who's baby photo belongs to who. We submitted baby photos of ourselves , i submitted this:


































We were split into the Guys and the Girls. Stupid Zacson told the guys that it was me when my picture came on. I won a dishwasher soap and a sponge, pretty cute actually. Then we had valentine's dinner, awesome pasta with meaf loaf. I realised charmaine's reflex action was strong! Her knee kicked pretty high. Shu en told me Yulin thinks we[ me and shu] look alike somehow. Lol.




We all left about 11.40pm, charmaine sense of direction is way WAY bad. My gosh everytime she leads the wrong direction i don't trust her sense of direction anymore. Walked all the way down the hill in the end walked all the way up again. Grr, but i shall forgive her on the account of her sweet letter. Aw i love you lots charmee. Pray hillary doesn't see this. Haha




We held hands and ran and jump on the road.




















Getting ready.





Jump!

Walked to the main road and flagged a cab home since my mom is willing to pay for my cab fare haha. Sorry guys for just leaving aprubtly. We should meet up again so i can pass the gifts to all of you before the 19th would be an excellent idea.

Reached home about 11.55pm just in time for Hell's Kitchen! Ah i missed the show, every episode is just so nerve wrecking. The blue team managed to finish the first dinner service since the show started, that pleased Gordon Ramsay very much. I have to wait till the next friday which is going to be another exciting episode where one chef did something terribly wrong which a chef should have never done in their entire lives. Mr. Ramsay is sure going to fume.

Chatted online till about 2plus, lay in bed till about late 3plus can't get to sleep . And a blocked nose accompanied me. Sigh i can't get to sleep nowadays. No idea what my mind is doing, kept thinking about stuff. Tried playing sims on my phone and lemonade tycoon to get me to fall asleep doesn't really work, my mind doesn't want to let me fall asleep. So far the latest i fell asleep was about 4am? Eye bags are starting to show. Gosh.

This song from Polar Express is so cute been hearing it about 5 times today, sang by megan moore her voice is nice in such a way.

Just go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search polar express song.

I was just viewing the next video with shu last night and discussing about it. She's an awesome dancer. One video alone has already hit more than 1million viewers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-u99OnkF7g

I need to get a new link for my blog. Any ideas? Hillary and I thought of some really stupid ones on msn.

http://www.ican/

http://www.noseandchesthair.blogspot.com/

http://www.chefelaine.blogspot.com/

http://www.elaineeeyeelei.blogspot.com/

I can't really rmb the other funny ones.

Hmm my dad is still in Bangkok since monday and he's going to spend another week in Pattaya. Pretty long. I wished i can tag along.

Tata! Screw it.

No comments: