Saturday, February 9, 2008

I`m back!






























That's a picture of me pushing my cousin in the trolley when we're young. Haha


1st day of cny, Thursday


Went around visiting relatives, ang pows incoming. Ate chapitii[?] with fish curry at one of the houses. Just mainly visiting for the 1st day, ate dinner at home my grandma cooked. Drank a can of Shandy while watching the new police story on tv. Sent Cny smses to all my beloved friends.


2nd day

I woke up later, haha since not much visiting to do today. Cycled around with my cousin, helped my aunt to peel some garlic and chilli. I was eating in the living room with my cous suddenly got vistors we just grabbed our plates and bowls to the kitchen Haha. Lunch was awesome esp the prawns haha shu en i bet you would like it, since you're a prawn addict!

Had dinner with my mother's side booked about 5 tables at a restaurant, to celebrate my cousin who just turned a year old. My table was the kids table, only about 2 adults sat there my aunt and the maid, the rest 8 teens and one small kid.





























Sam with her dad:) Talked to him about contacts. Lol




The little kid who asked a thousand and one questions.
Talked to my aunt and my another"aunt" who is the same age as me, haha. Yusheng was served, we all asked the guy opp me to just mixed it, i forgot how he is related to me. We are joked that he's supposed to serve all of us haha in the end he served himself. Then another family tossed the yusheng then he said," Eh you see suppose to be like that one you know then you all ask me to toss myself." Haha. Our table is normally the table that doesn't finish the food. My aunt from the next table would usually come and ask," eh don't want alr ah i take ah." Our reply," take la take nobody is eating alr." Cake was just average.
Shark fin was not that fanstatic, cold dish was not so good too. Dessert bad, the best is the kueh "cakecake" my aunt translated it directly it's wrong btw. The rest don't know the exact translation. Dinner finished about 9plus, went over to my granny's place to collect cookies and stuff. My brother brought home the lion dance the lion's head. For what leh, occupy space only.
Went back opened 2 bottle of those juiced wine, one was for the kids[ 1% alcohol i think]. Mixed both tgt. We cousins preferred the higher alochol percentage haha cos it tasted nicer. Drank alcohol every night but it's only a small percent.
While we were sleeping[ my cousin and i we usually sleep on the same bed] i just took her bloster from her cos she wasn't hugging it, then she tugged it, i shifted it away from her cos i was still thinking it was mine. Then i realised oh yeah mine was the small one=.= . Another night i took her blanket from her since i had no blanket and it was cold. She took it back, so im blanket-less and bloster-less.
The result the next morning? 3 mossie bites at the bottom of my feet, and 2 at my ankles and 2 at my side of my knee cap. Thanks a lot mossie now im itching like mad.
Counted my money when i got back to S'pore:D i`m not done collecting heh heh. Ah who doesn't love Chinese New Year? All the goodies to eat and money to receive.
But the sad thing is i can't call TNS! And smses aren't cheap. I tahan 3 and a half days and 3 nights cannot msg. And i miss my darling charmee! LOL. That was a reminder from Charmee herself.
AH MA KUAN don't be jealous eh i miss you loads too! So how's er hem huh? Let me know soon eh!
I`m so happy to be back home i miss my bed:) Blogger is such an ass.

No comments: