Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ah i have an Econs test tmr with uncompleted homework waiting for me what am i doing here?
I caught DD's freaking virus = sore throat + cough. Thanks ah.

Sigh, i miss secondary school life, i miss pl, i miss pl's spirit, the food, the memories, the friendship. I went to a few Ex- pl lites blog and i see them writing i miss pl. Okay im going to say it again. I miss PL. I miss 4c2. YJ's spirit is not as strong as Pl, Old habits die hard i`m still saying," Thank you good bye and god bless you"

I miss my darling charmee miss her so much:( Didn't see her for like so long. I miss my secondary school friends esp, SHEV, SHU, SHEILA, PQ , HILL[ even though i just saw her last week] I wish someone could like just invent the time machine so i could just turn back one year where all the sweetest memories are. Ahh i`m getting so emot over this cos im missing you girls real bad. :(

Cut it short let's faster get tgt one weekend yeah?

No comments: