Friday, May 16, 2008





















I have nothing to say about the Jogathon on the 14th except to me it was the lamest and stupidest kind i ever been to, seriously. Went out with these guys above for dinner at Swensens.































Hannah Banana. I`m still in the BLUE house after 10 years.
































The story of how GingerBread man died.




Currently i`m half dead. Half sleeping during the super uber long long assembly, played V3 Ralley. Coach came today for fencing, pat and i just felt like running but he didn't want us to, it's like i finally feel like running which is a rare thing. Fencing against Pat is a scary thing, she wacks real hard, got wacked by the coach[ my bad since i forgot to peri[?] which means block the attack] Played badminton((:




I should have asked Pat to take a picture of me carrying my shoebag, big ring file, mask and blade with 2 hands and showed Mr. Hafiz proving that i got no hands and he doesn't want to keep the file in the staff room! Dinner at BK with the same kakis. Baboon helped me to bring home my mask since i got no more hands, thanks!




















LARGE VS SMALL



Meeting with Vikie tmr to discuss our GPP, there's like srsly a lot to be done i think and 3 other group members are unable to make it, oh gosh, Fishball! I`m starting to hate Project Work it sucks sucks sucks sucks. im starting to dislike going to school. im so blur these few days so many incidents to prove la dam. Gotta stop stoning and daydreaming




Most important part of this post is to dedicate a good bye post to my best Og pal.




TAN TING HUI

She's flying off to Cambodia for OCIP this sunday:( Double boo :(:( for 2 whole weeks, 2 whole weeks without ting hui is sad news. My listening ear in YJ, you never fail to make me laugh la and make me happy! When you're gone for 2weeks i got no more listening eat alr la don't go la you pork!

Take care while at cambodia my friend and enjoy yourself(:

Econs Ca test on the 21st , GP block test on the 23rd. All i can say is crap. Ahhh What am i doing in a Junior College. Im waving Hello to my bed already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.