Sunday, May 25, 2008


























Im so hardworking oh yeah:D


Okay what i've been up to on Friday. I shall try what i rmb since im multi-tasking with currently 5 convo, blogging, friendster -ing and talking on the phone. Super Elaine!


Went to macs to eat before the GP at 12pm. I just pray that i`ll be able to pass. Went for investiture with pat and vikie, pat showed side effects of missing PL while watching. Haha after some talking, we rather be in a misson school/christian school. The bond and everything is much better and closer.

Once a PL-Lite always a PL -Lite(:

Fencing turned into badminton(: Played badminton with baboon and slacker.




























Who plays badminton in a blazer?




























You're lousy at badminton admit it!





















Seriously the lamest guy i ever met


















hanged my mask onto my bag


what is wrong with blogger? it's not aligned properly! i just spread myself across the seats haha. You shld have seen how i "lay" during chinese- 1 file, 2 chairs 2 tables(:

OBS is just one day away. Oh mannn but im looking forward to it:D My lower arm all the way to my hand better heal by monday. Went to beach road and suntec to find my camp stuff. Saw gordon, manfred and their gang, haa. Im supposed to be writing more stuff now but i can't multi task cos the slacker is bugging me. Just ended a uber deep convo with baboon , made me though of some stuff again. I shall edit tmr if i can think of more stuff. Im only left with less than 70sms to last me til the end of the month , thank god for obs so no hp for 4days!

No comments: