Tuesday, May 20, 2008

*Edited at 5.13pm 21st may




























JELLO-O and Sweet corn-ed on the bus with Vikie and Sam.
Baboon and his friend were eating Burger King instead.




Ah okay i have to RE RUN RE RUN my freaking 2.4KM when i got 16.55 we all have to reach 16.40, so not fair okay i improved tremendously from 18min in sec 4, Fishball. Badminton-ed with Karu during PE great game(: I failed my Bio test Boo

A joke during lit: How do soliders survive war:
Ans: Alliteration[ a little ration] so retarded.

Then it was time for PW, okay smth minor happened. Had a short talk with ms wong outside, kinda weird Hahaa. Karu called me on the bus and told me she cried also cos she felt bad.[ It's ok Karuuuu ] See Pw is a pain in the ass, it causes misery. Thank god i didn't see any ex ECs(: Okay NOOB it's srsly time for you to marry DD i can prepare ur wedding for you if you want:) Ting hui my 'ear' faster come back i want to talk to youuuu.




Oh i just remembered there's freaking cute guy working at Amk Hub- Nebo:D I don't think im in even prepared for Econs test tmr even though i studied.


I saw John from my O level tuition today[21st may] at school! He went to SAJC smart ass. SG is really a small place la David the slacker , John and RB know each other since they're in kindergarten la omgg. And slacker knows smth he shldn't know Lol Shhh. Sheevonne i wanted to like call u asap(:
Went home with baboon another bus partner. Im watching a sorta life story documentary of a Korean National ballet dancer so niceee.

No comments: