Saturday, July 5, 2008

Im back after MIA-ing for quite long, been kinda busy & lazy to blog
WARNING


Might be a long post since it'll be summary of the whole week.






















I've good photography skills. HAHAHA




Went for SBA's 50th dance anniversary concert on the 28th of June. Finally saw Deb, Annabelle and Elizabeth after so long. Deb though ur item was short it was nice((:

























My " joy" in drinking corn soup. Ewww, im @$@$#$ stupid i lost $50bucks:(





Shall talk about school now, i was pretty tired for the entire week. I got back some of my results, got D for GP[ thank god i didnt fail], E for chinese[ thought i wld fail]. PW is a suckshit, stayed up till 3am to do it. There are still many many things to be done for the 2nd WR draft.


















Wednesday Chinese lesson = picnic time

I bought red bean pao, wang wang, snack, chrsythumun drink while David the slacker bought milo, watermelon & chee cheong fan. HAHA

























This was after 1hr 20mins in chinese.






















Sat beside my ting hui in the library in one of the days.

Her samsung soul and our water bottles:D I just love her laaa she gave me meji almond sticks too.








Friday 4th July


























Hannah in her blazer doing her usual spastic pose after MOE Excel Fest. HAHA



Hmm i told noob i wld study during the mega long breaks, but i did not. Read 4 pages of COP notes in C7 and slept for abt 40mins. Pat & I had the whole classroom to ourself after David & some 117 left for lessons. We tried sleeping on chairs and tables, haha. Went to eat Ramily burger with Pat and ting hui((: came back attempted to study but i slept again for 30mins in the library. Think i slept too much or smth till i got a headache.

Went for Hafiz's lesson at 4.10pm, slacked the entire lesson. Had fencing, the rest went to run 3 rounds while me and nat laid on the floor, bags as pillows, earphones and talked. Did footwork follwed by dry fence, i learnt my lesson during fencing: Wear GLOVES. Right after fencing i just took of my white suit, folded into a pillow and laid on the dirty floor and " slept". Left school around 8pm, went to lgs , i only drank 4cm of the mega coke & "slept" in lgs, saw nooooobb, talked to him for awhile. My headache got worse.

















Pat used 10 packets of chilli.


Hahaa & david im super girl la okay. You "died" before i did and too bad you're not there to force me to eat:D Even if you're there i bet you can't. I have yet to shoot you back for what you posted on your blog, you ass. Slept again for the whole bus journey, went online for awhile before i konk out in bed at 12am.





The D300(: is awesome but freaking heavy. After playing around with it in the house, my handphone's weight feels likes a feather, HAHA.




Training on Monday:( my holiday is gone gone gone. I need to study tmr & mon, no more slacking. School's library hours has been extended till 9.30pm but i doubt i will stay till then at most only 6plus if i want to.






OVER DUED TAG REPLIES:


Ting Hui: Thanks for gg lunch with me, thanks for giving me meji choc. hahah thanks for everything myear':D:D and yesss you and noob kinda influenced me a little to stary studying.


Hannah: Hello hannahhhhhh. Thanks for your flower balloon! Pat took and gave it to him, LOL. But i removed what she wrote on the balloon, hahahah im smart!

Shev: YAY im finally going to school with you again(: and so sry for making you wait everytime cos you know why laa ahh my morning routinue haha! sry!

Joanne: you ass stop showing off la!


Blackie: eh i where got dreaming, i do feel that laa even though it's at 12.08AM! I spotted your XX faster than you.


Currently im watching LOTR: the return of the kings on Chn 5:D

No comments: