Sunday, August 31, 2008



















Courtesy: thesartorialist

-----------------

Okay a warning before you start reading, it's going to be a pretty long post so please bear with me. I took super long to get it done nicely.

I turned Seventeen on 29 with my dearest Ah Ma Kuan, Sheevonne Toh( Just a year away from holding the steering wheel ) I want to thank esp these people, Kenrick & his friends , Ting Hui , Hannah & Pat for making an enjoyable day. And also those well wishes from friends. Im really sorry to you for returning:( thank you for understanding.



























& Ting Hui's lovely green bag from womensecret and her handmade card(:
-----------------




A few pictures from Vietnam & KL from my dad ( H2 Geog students, a treat for you )






































































Kuala Lumpur- Petronas Twin Towers:













































-------------
Let's get back to the little red dot



I finally found my sort of idea duffle bag after 8months! And i happily bought it.


















Amk Library to study with the girls.



















Hannah on the left my dance partner(:


























































No more pictures, down to serious stuff.

---------

>PROMOS' Timetable is out OUT. 3 H2 papers will be taken consecutively, no break at all to study in between. And i finish on the 14th while most of my class finish on the 9th, how awesome is that.

> One week school holidays for JC is defined as Mugging. I still have to go back to school.


>CCA CIP for some heart foundation on 6th sept.

> Fcrew take note clique outing on 12th Oct is changed to 19th instead.

>Can't wait for HTC touch pro to land here. I dont give a hoot about iphone anymore HAHA.

>im going to aim to promote to get my hands on my black ipod classic.

>I want to watch Cinderella 2 and 3 :D

> PW is going to be over soon soon soon. I even dreamt of pw last night=.= Who on earth does that.

>i dont think i missed out anything?

------------

LONG OWE-ED TAG REPLIES:

Ting Hui: my ear! i finally updated(: and thank you so much for the card and pressie loving it to bits(: MUG HARD FOR PROMOS!

SHEEVONNE: Hello my dearest one of all. We're finally 17 yeah hoo! Just imagine one more year and we can get our hands on that driving wheel. Hooboyyy. Study hard hard hard for the suckish promos and we can clap our hands and celebrate! Celebrate!

Trish: Hello! Got quite a surprise when i saw ur tag. haha yeah stupid water, hmm JC life is suckish as usual haha sadly i take 3/4 arts subjects. Where you studying at now?

Hannah: You kuku girl! you better dont ignore me anymore you you!

Hwee: Hello hwee. thanks(: study hard for the promos!

Charmaine: MY CHARM-MEE. thank youuuuuuuuuu. ahhh im relieved you still love me((: im missing all the crazy times we spent tgt like maddd i want to turn the clock back.



No comments: