Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The handsome life of swing






























I like the lighting of this shot, D300 did the job

So what has been happening in school?

The usual. My school combined, National Day, Annual track and field and College day all into one day on 08.08.08 and how do you even end all 3 events by 12pm? When in N-Day alone in PL takes up half day. My god so kiamkana dont want to give us more holidays, Argh

JC2s are on study leave this week, school seems much quieter.Whenever I see friends taking out their GC i'll get twiny envious and sad and be reminded of my sadistically, pathetically life without math, im missing it:( While they wish they didnt take. I'm up for Econs supplementary prg from 4.30 to 6pm every thursday which means i have 6 hrs 40mins of lessons straight:(



















This shows what i do to entertain myself from a boring geog lecture in seminar room, thank goodness there's aircon. I was chatting with vicki till the lady in black said," if you want to talk pls go out and talk" Our reaction," is she talking to us?"



























Pat and I drew on David's forearm[?] during Econs lecture. Pat's drawing on e left, mine right:D My signature smiley face, Hahaa.















124 & 126 playing frisbee, didnt join them since i sprained my ankle slightly or some sht and i ponned pe last week .Ting Hui take care of your sprained pinky finger!


I borrowed LostProphets & Saosin from Mr Leong he has cool songs in his ipod and freaking awesome headphones till i want to raid em. Stupid loser Darren dont u think about getting a free chicken cutlet meal out of me. Dream on you loser. Is this 2 lines enough for you huh?


I found out both my parents's overseas trip concidentally clash in the same week, Which means= more freedom since i'll be alone at home for 2 nights with my irritaing brother, oh yessssss!:D:D:D:D The trip is only in 2weeks time and my mother has started nagging at me to close the door properly and not fight. Am i 7 year old kid or what, Gahh.

Gonna be spending Christmas in Melbourne this year * double grins* :D:D Say goodbye to boring O Sg. Spring Offensive presentation is tmr , im crossing my fingers i don't get picked. I realised pretty much of Pl- lites who went to JCs take Lit. Everyone except 1 or 2 pl lites in yj don't take lit but the rest do, we love lit. hah.

Is it 40 days to promos? i lost count and i haven't even hit the notes.I so don't wanna retain or get kicked out of school.



Long owed tag replies once again:

Ting Hui: my earrrrrrrrrrrrr i love you lots! i just had a talk with you today:D:D all the best for ur test tmr, my charming luck will bring you a pass.

SHEV: Sorry for making you like run for my bus almost every other day! BUT I LOVE YOU X1000 for taking the effort to wake up earlier to take the same bus as me((: my ah ma kuannn weee we're turning 17th this month whohooo.

Lynette: Good Luck for ur promos! PL spirit:D

Deb: Hellooo deb! we said we wanted to go out but we didnt! and im envious of you watching BUTS for free and hearing singfest.

Madd: YO maddd. hahah what to do jc sucks. you take care too k! hope to see you soon!

Hillary: ahhhhhhh my kaki for shopping/eating/ what else ah? we need to meet up soon again! Takecare and keep me updated off you knowwho ah.






No comments: