Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shanghai



















I shall say a few sentences and it will be pictures for your viewing leisure.

+I finally went to Shev's house after 123456 months. Our tradition of the "inspection of fridge and cardboards" for food started again. Supposed to study but ended up watching Prom Night( we knew it was lame but oh well ), plopped myself happily on the couch( sry shev!)


+Went for lunch, I ought to treat you to okay! Called shev to join us( Thanks loads)


+ Went to Fox sale at WingTai with Shev, her sis and cousin. Satisfied with myself haha.

Some Pictures. ( Photos taken by my Dad, ever since his obsession with photography started)
-Blogger becomes a pest in the progress of uploading pictures. And it doesn't produce the exact sharpness as the original.

































































@Central






























Singapore Grand Prix, R.B sitting looking dejected after his crash



















Saigon



















Malacca















That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello ;O