Sunday, January 6, 2008





































Beautiful. The designer who makes a simple design so perfect. Guess Who.

















Been going out the past week, and if you saw my msn personal message you would know what ate my money.
Some things just can't get out of my mind it keeps sticking itself to my brain cells not intending to leave resulting in myself thinking more about it. Get out!




On a positive note, Sheevonne's dad got us[me and shev] a job at T3. What the job is about: Tell people who are lost which way to go. Pretty interesting, by the end of our work we would have probably memorised the entire floorplan of T3.







I`m starting to love Hell's Kitchen, as it just keeps you
at the edge of you seat screaming to yourself," NOOO, faster faster ahyo"
"He is just so evil this is really hell, look at the number of insults they have to swallow"




I opened a "shop" in maple it's doing pretty well. Had a huge arguement with some fellow maplers that day which i refused to get my butt out of the map.
And they called all their friends to come down and i was just killing not bothering with all the insults hurled at me, those childish kids. Ignoring and just continuing why should i waste my time answering those kids who have absolute no respect for people.





Well, my dad is leaving for Bangkok tmr aww man i want to follow, though i don't really want to go there anymore. I`m deprived of movies hope my dad buy some back.




This is just a rumour i think. Msia is going to make national service compulsory or something and even girls are included however is jsut a 3months camp compared to 2 years here. But if i do get picked im going to glue myself to singapore.

Taddaa. :)

No comments: