Thursday, January 10, 2008

I thought of posting a picture but blogger seemed so stubborn and diffcult to deal with. Shall upload another time. Facebook i abandoned it after playing it for a week, currently 3 rockstar car invitations and 330 other requests. I don't even bother clearing it it's just so much. Bye Facebook. Welcome back friendster.


Okay just roughly 2 more weeks from now and the paper that is going to appear on my hands at about 2.30pm will roughly determine my future. Oh man, i just hate thinking about it. It just makes me feel so perplexed. Can't really explain i just read shu en's blog and i have the almost same feeling and thoughts that she has been feeling. I have finally found the long lost daily bread that gave me some sort of encourgement and strength.

I already dreamt about my results twice in a week. I have been trying to look out for the real meaning of dreams but different people have different thinking about it. Some say it's the total opposite, others it could be the same. I asked a friend what are dreams, the answer: dreams are things that you might fear of or wanting it to happen it might be a good or bad thing to you, depending on how you want it.

Dreams. Dreams, Dreams. What are they really? Putting that aside. Shu En, Shu En the next thing im going to say is roughly what you are going through right now. Assuming and Underestimating, is like it keeps running me down not giving me any source of encouragement at all. Every night i just keep thinking about it which makes me feel totally lousy about myself. Salty pillows accompany me throughout the night.

But i`ll just turn to the daily bread for some comforting words. Trying to get those negative thoughts out of my mind and keep thinking about happy moments. Had quite a long chat with charmaine over the phone last night. Talked about school i enjoyed it really at least there's someone to talk late at night we talked till about 1.30am and my phone battery left a bar to live on. I didn't had a long chat with her over the phone for quite awhile. :D

Just realised watching certain korean shows, they made me start thinking about life, what i have done in the past year. It made me realised certain things that had gone past. Ah Elaine don't dwell on the past anymore. Carry On!

Loads of stuff to do tmr, hope everything will go well in the morning and they will be understanding.Meeting Pq and shuuu later to go to tp's open house. It's like we are travelling to one end of the West line to the other end. Haha.

To Shu: Let's get those negative thoughts out my dear! :)

Hope that i will be able to go to my sch's cca fair this sat, i miss talking to my juniors.

No comments: