Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Econs at library.
This post as i promised is dedicated to Ting Hui!
I`m so glad you decided to join Fencing afterall my power of persuasion is strong eh? I can win you over from Siu Ngee at Sailing:) Though we are at different classes we still can hang out tgt during cca days! Oh yeah let's think of a place to go for OG outing.
Yay Ting Hui you rock.
Speaking of school sigh life kinda sucks really. I have to compile 77 pages from the net to 4 pages excellent huh but the plus thing is it's due after the march holidays. Need to find companies or any kind of sources that support the YOG 2010 Summer Olympics. Lectures are moving at a super fast pace while my brain can only think at a slow pace need to read up after and before lectures but the bad thing is i`m always so sleepy.
Had fun during GP today, i won myself a sweet! By guessing the hangman of International Herald Tribune. Geog is always entertaining as usual with the teacher using large actions, pretty comical. Chinese, is the most boring thing so far i can just fall asleep on the table, need to " slap" myself a few times to remind myself to wake up.
Watched the Soccer match btw srjc and yjc for awhile and we won! Way to go! Went home with genie[ nickname given by ting hui to han wei] the whole journey was a slient and peaceful one since goon doo wasn't around to yak away in his world.
Mass PE tmr save me someone i hate pe i hate the sun. Need to get a new bag and water bottle!

No comments: