Monday, February 25, 2008

First day of lessons in school!

First lecture was combined H1 and H2 Econs in the auditorium. I didn't understand a single thing. Chinese was next i have not spoken chinese since when? And for biology i have returned almost everything back to the teacher, the notes just cost me 5bucks=.=, some talk in the hall my eyes were 3/4 close, last lesson of the day was Econs bridging lessons, understood the topic much better about opportunity cost, demand and supply.

Now im seriously thinking with my combi what can i do in the future ? Not much. Sigh should i get out and take private instead. Ahh i can't play anymore, i got butt ache. I got 2hours break tmr:D gotta make use of that time to read at least something.

Went home with han wei and stupid lameo gordon. The bus ride was a pretty lame one with the lameo yakking away and bullying hw i pity your classmates gordon. Tsk Tsk. At least i can attend Econs with some of my OG:). Ah i`m so sleepy and tired.

No comments: