Saturday, February 23, 2008

Edited*

I can finally blog!



Today was the last day of orientation! Had Mass games, mass dance, couple dance and Jam and Hop.

Went to school and walked to school by myself, not bad eh?



My og group grew to like about 30 people with a few newcomers today. During CT meeting me and another girl, Yuhan. We joked around,we took our hoodies and wore the hood over and Yh asked if got eyeliner then can act emo. But no one has so she said black pen. Lol, then i asked around for something long and the guys take it as a sick joke. Long stick is meant for the jedi sword so we can act in star wars:D



Lunch sucks as usual. Mass games was fun! Especially the chair game, again forever me and yh volunteering to play. Tsk Girls were much more enthu in the day. Girl Power Ha! Ah the couple dance was fun i`m talking about the steps not the partner, ah feel like dancing it. Went to find the cca teacher,to settle some stuff. Argh for****l school. Daryn's eyelashes were so long that Yuhan said imagine if he put mascara it`ll be like super long.



After a 5pm dinner went to exchange my PE shorts the person remembered my name, heh heh. No S size i have to suffer with like a long PE shorts for two weeks. Went to the Auditorum for prize giving finally some air-con. The dancing Queen and Kings have to dance for the whole JC1.










































Couple dance by e Kings and Queens. Totally rock, especially the song.




Jam and Hop was fun, we were just jumping for every song and doing the "human train" we just randomly find a spot and just joined not bothering if you knew the person. We did the macoroni[?] dance:) I got a purple lightstick, my ogl only gave one! Little huh? Jam and Hop was interrupted half way dam. Then it was all happening again, ended at about 8.15pm.

12 of us the ratio was like what 9 guys 3 girls=.= went for dinner at northeast point. Left northeast point at about 9.45pm reached home at 10.40pm. I finally found people in my og who stays near me.




Ah i guess this is the end of fun, lessons would be starting on monday already. Shoes and bags not yet bought. Ah when will i be even free to go out with my clique and tns. I`m missing all of your already. We must stay in contact ya.



I`m dead beat. Currently watching Hell's Kitchen:) Watch it people. I don't even know if i`m ready for Jc life. Oh man. Please help me go through this.

No comments: