Friday, March 7, 2008

Edited*

















Stupid black want use the book as a cover. My class is a bit not close sigh.


Let me try to recall what happened yst and today since my brain is malfunctioning since i stayed in school since 7.25am to 7pm.


We had CT outing yst all the JC1 had their own class outing, we went bowling at marina square with some classes. My total score for one game was 90 Whoohoo!! I got 3 or 4 strikes within two games. Yeah Baby. Finished at around 4plus me, pat,weiting,ben stayed back to hang around went to esplanade to take landscape pictures for our geog project.




Ate dinner at Marina, Pat left with her friend, while weiting and ben left on their own. So i just trained down one stop to meet the 2 Goon Doos. So sorry for making you all wait i`ll buy your a packet milo, my treat. Manny you don't ask me for more ah. You two made me gobble my food, lol.



Today was the release of GCE 'A' level results we got a half day off! Oh yeah Shev's been meeting me to take bus tgt aw so sweet of her:) She reaches school like so early, but she don't mind aww. I finally got to see her when i met her at the bus stop after school, chatted for awhile. :D



What did i do today? I only have like 5 to 6 hours of sleep everyday and i end school so late, tiring. This is life. Met Gor on the bus today, surprising. Met up with og mates to discuss og outing. It's like getting nowhere with the lousy OIC. Finally decided after so long. We watched san ge hao ren during Chinese, slept for a few minutes, kept yawning during Geog. Bridging ends at 5,10pm finally!


Changed for Fencing, had physical training today usually fridays are the PT. Ran 3 rounds did stretches and footwork, i can feel my muscles >.<> Oh i finally met Hwee at dance studio ha game friends can be school friends Sg is really a small world.





Went for dinner at northpoint, reached home around 9pm. I can feel my hand muscles aching for bowling Lol since i have never held a heavy heavy ball in ages.


I have three days of bridging during the march holidays. Argh i end at like 5 on Mon. Dam Holidays are not even holidays. I want to watch so so so many movies and i got no time. Grr
My right leg feels funny whenever i point my feet and flex back Ouchie. My right third and fourth finger bones doesn't feel in e right place, my wrist bones feel out of place. LOL. At the rate im consuming chocolates im gg to grow horizontally. argh

TAG REPLIES ARE HERE.

Sorry for not replying there and some posts and replies are alr quite far back sry for delays.

Joanne: Haha yeah. k i`ll relink when i don't feel lazy.

Gordon: Wow finally eh, haha.

Hillary: Let's find a date to go out yeah.

Blackie: Stop calling me shawty la! Ass btw don't you love your phone.

Shev: Yes! It's so nice bumping you we can get to chat again:D My morning bus partner HAHA. Love you lots.

PQ: Let you know tmr.

Sheila: Haha yes we are going out soon yeah.

Persie: YO PRAWN~! Sucks big time i tell you.




No comments: