Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PHOTO OF THE DAY





























My fanstatic work of art. Btw you look like a hamster, LOL . Read the post stick carefully. Ting Hui u careful ah one day your photo is going to be PHOTO OF THE DAY. :D



What i have been up to later is just bridging bridging and more bridging. 6 hours of sleep to last me 11hours in school is not enough. Monday went to sch at 8am stayed in school till 7pm my thighs are aching like nuts thanks to fencing. Can't wait to get my own sabre ^^ Whoots Whoots then i can go disturb people. I sat through 4hours worth of lecture in the same theatre just different subjects. I can just fall asleep sweets have been accompanying me to stay awake. I`m going to get diabetes soon. Choi! Choi!


Went to school today again. Woke up at 6.30am there goes my beauty sleep during the holidays. I do not have a single idea on what the bio teacher is rattling away sht. Im going to fail my first test. And the tests are like when? Good Luck Elaine. My lessons ended the earliest today at 12pm ate lunch in school,i`m getting used to the horrible food. Went bookshop to buy choco see la forever enter bookshop i`ll prob come out with snacks my god stop eating.


Went to library with Ee Hui, library is like my second hanging area in school, lol. Went to the newspaper rack no newspapers=.- then i saw 2 newspapers lying around on e other tables. Put them back la ahyo. Yuhan and Gordy came later around 1.30 crapped again. Ate my choco in e library lol don't care la the librarian can't see. I vandalised someone's diary Hoho! Went down to canteen to find manny they are like playing *** cards. Bunch of pervos. Left school at 2pm when it is raining cats and dogs, saw vini at e void deck.


Slept a little on the bus, im forever half sleeping on the bus to and fro.


Things to do during the March holidays.





  1. GP compre

  2. Read GP notes

  3. Revise lit and read Disgrace

  4. Summarise 77pages to 4 for geog usgs

  5. Geog Global city project

  6. Revise Econs, do graphs and tutorials.

  7. Do bio cell mcq and structure.

  8. Get bio into my head.





That is all for now. I hopye! I have to finish all this by the end of my so called holidays except for No.5 due on 20th March 5pm.

Have i mentioned i have a 5 day obs camp prob end of may? FIVE! FIVE! FIVE! During sec 3 is only THREE days and im complaining like sht now is FIVE. I am going to have diffi surviving for 5 days without comfort, good food, my bed, my toliet, my tv, my computer, my fridge, my phone[ i heard they will keep it till end of the camp], my radio, my sofa, my couch, my blanket, my phone charger, my snacks, my fruits,my cup, and walks with doffi . Okay im exag. lol

Instead it is all going to be replaced by dirt, zero comfort, the hateful sun, mud, creepy crawlies, grass , tent, crickets buzzing, MOSSIES,horrible food, small toliet to bathe, o maybe i can get to see Mas Selemat. Joking. I hate camps i hate it to the core. The only fun thing is your friends and you crapping around.



I only got one bridging tmr whippee and it's at 12pm means i can sleep in longer just pray i don't oversleep. Going out with my dear friends tmr i can finally get to see you all:)

No comments: