Wednesday, March 26, 2008













I`m going to dedicate the post to my dearest AH MA KUAN Sheevonne:D Lol Okay the photo is taken during like sec3 cos i don't have any recent photos of us, Shev ah send me the photos.

Let me start by saying how much i really appreciate you willing to take the same bus[ 854] with me everyday although you will reach school pretty early and you gotta walk. Thanks a lot my dear. Thanks for putting up with my nonsensical stuff and sometimes the dumb and foolish stuff that i do. Haha i still remembered the day i got my posting results i cried real bad over the phone you went to e market and got me breakfast:D Love you loads for that.[ Haha thanks to the rest who comforted me too:) ] We have been in the same School and same class since primary one haha i really enjoyed the friendship we shared during the 10 years and still counting of course how can i ever forget you! If you went to my sch you`ll be in the same class with me given your combi:D We still have yet to eat our durians! They are sitting there, big green thorns poking out of their shell protecting themselves wanting us to pick them up. My gosh this sounds so lit.

I LOVE YOU SHEEVONNE TOHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Can you see the imaginary hearts floating around.


I`ll blog about school the next time.


TAG REPLIES: Most of it are old sorry.

Ting Hui: Lalalala what house are you in? Of course miss me la who don't miss me:D

Blackie: Any progress on Zhi wei and weiling yet? Lol!

Shev: Don't you love my post a lot. You shld print it out and make into a poster size and hang on your wall :D

Joanne: Hello! Haha yeah i do sucks la. Haha kk i`ll relink soon:)

Shu: Hello my pretty ear. HAHA yes i love food you all know la. The may/june holidays are coming we can find a day to go out:D

Hillary: Ello webcamming lady LOL you and ur PE shirt ahyo terrible la!



I have no idea what my future is going to be really.
Pondering over it can really get me frustated i feel so useless sometimes. Wondering why others can excel well in their studies and my education path has always obstacles during some point of my life. My life is going to get better i hope, Gotta be optimistic! You can do it Elaine.:) Shu forget about it my dear there are much more choices out there which will be a much better choice. Remember my wish for you i posted once.

No comments: