Friday, March 21, 2008




















Ah double choco frappe i introduced it to pat and she likes it. The cheesecake and frappe its pat, the cheesecake was shiok. Gordy was our errand boy, since he has nth do.





Went out with pat, gordy and benji today to do our geog project, gordy just tagged along to be an errand boy. Supposed to meet pat and gordy at 11am at kovan in the end pat met the rest of us 2hrs later at macs. So gordy in the end went to meet me at pop since i need to get some stuff. Supposed to meet benji at 11.40 in the end we met him at 12.10 sorry ah.





Went to food court to eat, benji had to wait for us to buy our food and our queue was freaking long. So sorry again :x felt so bad la. Finished our lunch went to get tickets for Step up 2 and went macs after that to do our project. Pat don't know where is macs smart leh she. Lol.
























Evidence that we are doing work okay!





I got quite bored aft a while took out my markers and started chopping pat and gordy and drawing:D I have short attention span.






















Pat ah fingernails so long!



















Ah almost done



Caught Step up 2 at 4.05 bought popcorn combo and nachos to share. My gosh the dance steps dam freaking awesome la making me wanna dance again. Hmm did i make the right choice in withdrawing from dance? Walked around aimlessly then i suggested carrefour, i love supermarkets where i can buy rubbish. We had bread tasting there LOL and inspecting cheeses. Then pat suddenly had cravings for ice cream again[ she just ate yst ] went to The Cathy- B & J.























I can't seem to rotate this, nvm.




Aft relaxing at B & J , pat says she still wants to eat. LOL, so we walked to Adidas first to take a look since i`m looking for track shoes and bag Yay my mom agreed to let me purchase another shoe:D But this will be for track wahahha 3 shoes for school. Saw a computer then we started playing around with it then an msn convo was there the person said," hello" Pat typed back," hi, I love you." LOL. All laugh like sht then the person suddenly went offline. Wanted to go off then he/she came back again, then gordy typed," hello did u see that just now? I love you lots. Muacks." LOL!!!!! My gosh man then the person tpyed back in malay haha thank god me and benji know a little malay.



Decided to stop fooling around and went basement to see what food shops they are, decided to eat at this shop, then me and gordy realised we quite broke lol so went to draw money. Went back and we ordered all these:


























This is what Pat and i ate. Pesto:) But a bit jer lat.





















This is what Gordy ate, White mussels.
























We ordered this dish called Crystal Cheeky Chicken, laughed at the name so hilarious.



Gordy told us some really funny stories pat and i kept laughning. Esp about the eyelashes story HAHA. Then we just randomly spoke on how to pronounce three and tree properly to state and example gordy said," I have three babies." OMG HAHHAAHHA this is the funniest thing. Left the restaurant at 9plus wanted to walked to orchard since we're pretty full then my mom called ask me where i am fine la i have to go alr. So we just walk to the mrt trained all e way to Kovan we pat and gordy since benji stays at the red line.


Reached home around 10. 10pm. Haha I found out Tania's church friend is in my school he always stand next to my class during assembly no wonder i find him so familiar. Singapore is really a small world eg. my maple friend can be now my school mate. I have not touch maple since Jan, Lols.


That's all for now i have about 6-8 uncompleted homework i`m in deep sht. >.<

No comments: