Tuesday, April 29, 2008






























Photo taken from her blog. LOL



I WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO TING HUI FOR BUYING ME MACS BREAKFAST TODAY:D
The weather is so hot yet she carried my muffin and tea all the way to school, ain't she sweet! So sad i`m not going to cambodia trip with you luh. Drank tea during chinese , ate my muffin during econs.



I only slept 3 hours yst thanks to geog essay, in the end i think from what Mdm Aisha say i`m going to flunk it. Ahhh. Eh my stamina to stay awake actually improved, i`m still alive with only 3 hours of sleep.



Haha NAPFA today, hmm i didn't fail any station so far= no need to come to school in the morn to do the station. Yes! haha i got 2 As yippee. I`m left with 2.4km to decide my fate, i must at least get a D.



Have i said that i`m getting my sabre next week. oh my gosh so exciting. HAHHA that shiny gold colour * grins* I dread Wednesday's lessons really they all suck. Chinese class is going to be boring for me without Jolene beside my side, she has to return to her original class dam sad la:( we can just click so well.

I miss dance. Oh crap i wanna go back to dance. If i got loads of time i wanna have dance as 2nd cca. I miss SYF times during sec sch it's so fun! the torture we went through but it has bonded us tgt(: I wanna turn back the clock. gah!@#!@#

What's with the stupid weather so hot nowadays. Hot weather= Aircon = Global warming.

No comments: