Friday, May 2, 2008
























Photo taken from her own blog again. LOL. She look so cute in this picture yeh? XD



Ting Hui Ting Hui didn't we had so much fun running around the whole school cos you didn't want to accept my 4.50 and i had to chase you to stuff into your bag. HAHAA. Today PE ran so much alr you still make me run! Thanks for reserving the huge packet of M & Ns it's so cute the package haha! I want to pinch your cheeks ahyooo((: I need to wait till Monday to see you again. Boohoo. Oh we had class photo taking today:D


Okay today was a uber busy day for me chionging my homework during the 2hr break, non- stop, so hardworking right and in the end she never collect !@#!@$#%#$^%$% i could have used that time to do my econs laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Okay mr Hafiz aka Mr how said i deserved better for my econs means i failed okay Elaine Well Done you have been failing everything. Poof. I need to start pulling my socks high high.



I FOUND MY MUJI PEN CAP THANKS TO PATRICIA.[ this was the colour of my pen so nice eh] Okay fencing was kinda slack as usual for me cos i keep slacking we are supposed to run 3 rounds i WALKED 1 round, then i just lie on the ground with Char Char and stared at the sky, it's so pretty and clear. I didn't do anything for fencing except slack, im feeling so lazy. Hees. Oh i was lying beside the blue pole thingy where pat was fencing then her blade accidentally smack the side of my head=.=. Ouch man. I forgive her since she needs to let off some steam HAHA.



















I must be a good girl and finish my Hw this weekend cos the cycle is undone homework to be chionged on Monday and it gets drag and drag. Yjc band concert tmr, i like the uniform it looks so nice on the guys. HAHA. They look so smart in it.

BYEEEE.

No comments: