Tuesday, May 13, 2008




























Orange cranberry muffins that my mom baked.





























I`m her latest victim, she took picture of herself and put as my phone wallpaper. Hannah Banana.




Oh yeah my phone battery died on me at 4.10pm on monday. So sad man i realised i feel empty without my phone HAA. Ting Hui ponned her PE just to talk to me, BAD ting hui BAD. Lugged all my fencing equipment home it's like 124566kg it's heavy! Mr Leong kept hitting my head with my mask on, tsk. People are forever " hitting my head" my head so nice meh, i think it's cos of the height=.=




Moving on to tuesday! Sang " he's able he's able i know he's able i know my lord jesus is able to carry me through" with vikie on the way to school. Been like singing Primary sch christian songs with Pat. Okay it's a sucky day,sucks it sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks. Pat went off to redo one station trying to get her gold im uber contented with my silver, so i just went ' shade tanning' at the BasketBall court ah the feeling is like so shiok just lying down there enjoying the wind. PW oh man i don't even want to talk about it.



Kenrick the Baboon's blade broke congrats to him when it's only about 1 -2 weeks old. He says everyday i look like im dying any moment haha do i? No what. I have Bio from 3.10 to around 6pm i think on thursday oh man:(When i hear the song playing i shall go to the parade square to support ting hui, i shall just tell the teacher i need go to the toliet haha.




























Ting Hui don't forget our lunch ' date' tmr at 12.45pm okay! And we shall walk tgt for jogathon though you're in the competition you slacker! Haha you always never fail to make me laugh and happy! SEE YOU TMR! I have yet to study for dumb Old' Chinese.

TAG REPLIES:

Ting Hui: you best og pal! the sad thing about our lunch 'date' is no good food la yj. LOL. Haha can comment one la keep trying and you can do it! Jiayou!

Fairoz: Eh noob why never use blackie alr haha! ahya i blind one la u dunno meh. Everytime i nv see steps =.= eh being short got benefits okay don't look down on the short ppl!

Marlene: Haha i look carefully alr! your dear friend ting hui right i never see wrongly:D

PQ: Lol lazy la you not first time know i lazy one right. HAHA. Lol don't be ah! dont be! I want sherpherd's pieeeee

No comments: