Sunday, May 11, 2008

INTRODUCING MY BEST OG PAL:


















YAY I FINALLY TOOK A PHOTO MY SO NOT FAT PORK! It's cute pork rather. David the Slacker photography skills sucks. :D



I woke up with muscle aches thanks to the 2.4km yst and additonal 4 rounds for fencing[ i know what noob is going to say bout this Shhh! ] Helped to kick the soccer ball back during fencing and got a stupid cut at my ankle wa lao.[ while i was walking la Lol not during the process of kicking if nt it makes me look so noob]



Oookay went to amk hub with vikie to catch What happens in Vegas with kenrick and julio, pretty entertaining movie. Went to art box to see the cool notebooks that they have, didn't buy any though. Had a great time with you'all!

I didn't go for the Marie digby session at Gap. Ahhhhhhh :(

Vikie PANG SEH me for the YJ guitar and Co concert:( i went with my AH TING. Hmm the concert is just okay to me. I saw my ex eyecandy and he is actually ting hui's primay school friend, im so jealous of her. Rahhh. I cannot stand david the ultra lamer, never come across anyone that lame before. Tsk. I think he's Eugene's disciple.































SUPERMAN! Or is ULTRA?


































Anyone wants to dance with her?


































What's so nice bout the pillar till she has to hug it?

































She pysco-ed me to do the same thing.


































Great pose cute pork!

Left school around 10pm plus. I kept hitting her with my rose:D Reached home and ate my burger dinner at 12am.



This is what the cute pork msg me when i said i reached home: Haiyo make me worried, i called singapore president to send troops to look for you leh, and i already know that you're at home le because lee kaun yew called and told me that you are safe, hey go and look around, a lot of my police friends around to take care of you. How lame can she just get, why do i have so many lame friends?





No comments: