Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Grace's farewell party on the 9th of June. Had so much fun meeting up with my ex-class.
Grace: Have a great time while you're there k, and study hard and we're all going to miss you loads:( and mostly importantly take good care of yourself.

okay currently my father is complaining about the scratch or smth at his car caused by another car. He just complained yst abt another car's parking. Oh my goose, when i get my license 2 years down the road, i`ll not drive his car , if there's a single scratch caused by me there goes my driving life. You might want to think deeply twice about parking next to him. HAA.

Im only left with like 10days to study for BLOCKS minus-ing other days. Good Luck Elaine, you'll need all the luck in the world to PASS not do well. PASS. Went to eat black noodles with baboon at 9.20am, headed off to bishan library to study. My numerous attempt to study outside has failed. I've only accomplished: 2 pages of COP, reading 2chpts on Disgrace. Conclusion: im a stay-home study girl.
Baboob's been persuading/pestering me to see a doc/zongyi for my wrist but he has failed since im a stubborn girl. Tough eh. I have no idea who poked me yst during fencing which resulted in a nice baluku at my arm.





























Another lesson learnt: she starts taking pics when we're in toliets.
More spastic pictures are in my friendster, im lazy to blog em.



I will miss 2 fencing trainings. Ahhhh i cannot afford to miss them since compt is on the 20th[ shit] but i got no choice. Sheevonne my darling ah ma kuan: i`ll be looking forward to the car scene. HAHA!

STUDY HARD FOR BLOCKS EVERYONE!

Tag replies:

Ting Hui: That ringtone is coming SOON! and i`'ll be back very fast laaaa. And please take care of yourself since you're sick k! I RANK FIRST!

Blackie: omg if you're cute right, i`m 1.70m tall. haaa

Hwee: Hello. Hahah ya both of us are always fooling around(: Study hard for blocks and don't get addicted back to maple!

Hannah: ahhh now got nice photo(:

SHEEVONNE: wow when you become Caspian's wife, so never invite me to your wedding huh! Im looking forward to the car part on the highway! hahaa.

Roseria: Hello(: Yay kk i shall add you soon k! im already missing the times we spend in OBS:( im missing RALEIGH!

No comments: