Sunday, June 8, 2008

Saturday 7th June 2008


Woke up at 1pm my usual saturday routinue. I was 1hr 15mins late in meeting baboon, so sorry.
Went to cafe cartel to grab lunch, headed off to the cathy to watch KUNGFU PANDA. The show is hella funny, go catch it if you haven't. Left ps at around 7.20pm, trained down to Chinatown to meet my parents and relatives for dinner.


Ate at some Thai restaurant, the food is just average.
WARNING: Quite a number of baby pictures.

Introducing Samamtha my lil cousin :




















Went to Ricotti for dessert, nice atmosphere there.





















She took the menu and played it like a book.
















My strawberry Gelato!





















One messy eater.


It was already 10plus when we're done. Cabbed home thank god since im so lazy to walk all the way back to Chinatown Mrt. Sometimes i just think what is the point of having a car since my dad travels pretty often and the story of reserving a lot[ Sheevonne always laugh at this].


--------------------
I hate blogger i tried arranging the paragraphs neatly but it still refuses to change. So readers bear with it.

TING HUI MY 'EAR'! IM THE CUTER ONE LA. ADMIT IT! Evidence below says it all(:








I`m only left with 2 weeks to study for upcoming block tests. And the best part is i haven't even start. With fencing trg getting more intensive and i still want to go out with friends and stuff i have to plan my time properly. Speaking of fencing im not even ready for the competition, my face will be just on the floor. Sprained my right wrist and side of my back slightly during fencing, all injuries are evidences that we're trg hard:D, but i think i`ll still prob lose:X- im paying $40 for the experience, a pretty costly one.
Grace's farewell party on monday, don't worry grace. Patricia and I will chiong down after fencing to your house. So sry i can't send you off on the 15th as i will be away:(
Can't wait to see 4c2 2007 again on Monday(:


TAG REPLIES:

Hannah: Spammer la you! Sicko mind of yours! Hahahha sry i didnt go down to support you during the TT interhouse k. im hard at work for fencing. Lol, we shall meet up soon(:
Weiting: Hello okay i will do it when im bored. LOL
SHEEVONNE: I LOVE YOU LOADS TOO. YOU'RE WELCOME MY DEAR! YES YESSSSS WE SHALL GO TO SINGFEST AND JUMP AND JUMP AND DANCE AND DANCE. (: But i must first save KACHINGS:D!
Rach: Hahah you can try again!(:
Blackie: Stop being scarastic la youuu! and GO AND CONTROL YOUR SOON TO BE BRIDE
PLEASE. He is just getting out of control 4 girls can't control him.
Grace: Hey girl! Yes i will and must see you on monday! We will chiong down right after cca(:
TING HUI: IM THE CUTER ONE LA. See properly open ur eyes. and yes i will set my voice as your ringtone(:


No comments: