Tuesday, June 24, 2008




















PL(: Unfortunately Lynette didn't bring hers.

All my H2 are over & done with, im just left with H1. All those subjects hasn't been going very well, if i get S whoo miracle.Hope i can pass chinese w/o studying haaa. Every paper we're done with Pat and I will just give each other:" I am so gg to be dead" face. Haah



Been staying up late to study and it's drainingggg me out, actually everyone. I almost kinda doze off during Lit and Econs, day dreaming during chinese, yawning in every subject. Studying for blocks feels worse than studying for Secondary MYE somehow. It's supposed to be the other way round. Ahh the reason: last minute.

















Trying to ram Econs in the last minute, Pat's face tell it all: Stress



Now i have to rush out WR draft by myself, start studying for 4 chpts of untouched Biology. I`ve been imagining things, while walking home today i thgt i saw a cockroach when there isn't and i actually jumped, thank goodness no one was around. I can sleep in on Wed and Fri as there are no papers(:

Thanks for all the encouragement my friends! Your moteevation with a leaf kept me going, esp ting hui! Oh wait i actually kinda gave up on one geog qn:( my 9marks. I dread my life, im dreading going to school, term 3 is going to be a hectic term , 3more mnths to O so lovely promos. My mom's constant nagging is irriating me, im already so gahh and she has to add salt & pepper and everything nice to make chemical X. Guess what's Chemical X. I didn't even know my dad left for Shanghai=.=



Last day of fencing compt, you did your best guys!

To all my friends having exams: All the best, you can do it! Believe in yourself! It is going to be over soon(:

Tag replies:

Blackie: Hey noob , yes you do. Does shao wei know huh? Your dirty lil secret. All the best for math!

David: Heyho slacker, ur nick seems to be ironic now. hahaa. Do your best for tmr and believe it yourself and don't give up!Though i gave up on geog a lil haaa.

Joanne: STOP EATING KFC LAAAAAAAAAA. IM LEFT WITH ONE PAPER WEEEEE~~~

Ting Hui: Don't you just love me more than stupid fairoz. Alllllllll the best for math tmr i know you can do it girl!

Hillary: Haahaa Oh so pretty lady. Im seeing you in 4 days time(:

No comments: