Friday, June 20, 2008















This is how it's like in Clementi Sports Hall.

The guys did better as compared to the girls. It's much more interesting to watch the guys' event cos there is more violence and play. Haaaha.
















The guys( Sabres)
















Girls Foilists from other schools.




I think i screwed up pretty badly, my mind just went haywire when i went up to the piece, my referee is bias, suckshit, i got a fishball YELLOW CARD just because i didnt hear my name when he called, his accent is strong la okay. Lost 5 -0 to a national fencer. Thanks to everyone who encouraged, esp patricia(: love you loads man! You did well girl! Moral support is impt during a competition.


Ting Hui my 'ear' is dam sweet. She sent this to me: With my 1 heart..2 eyes.. 5 litre blood. 206 bones.. 1.2million red cells.. 60 trillion DNA's.. I wish u all the very best of LUCK n love for ur competition. Poke them like never before.
Omg that's is so nice and reassuring(:


Fencing has been taking up all my time, as a result im left with very little time to study for BTs and PW. Even bringing my notes to study there,Haa have been complaining to ting hui and fairoz, that im struggling with school but many thanks for their encouragement(: I can't imagine when promos come the stress level will be like whoohooooo[ as said from fairoz the noob] Omg the next compt might be ard promos>.<>



Im just left with team event tmr(: and im need to chiong like nuts for BTs and PW= staying up till super late. My sms counter is going to burst pass 1000 thanks partly to fencing.
I want my holidays and my life but JC is ruining it all.


Tag replies:

Blackie: Haaa everyone knows ur dirty lil secret you noob!

Joanne: STUDY UBER HARD FOR BTs!

Charm: laaaaaaaa i want to meet up with u soonnnnn. and do crazy stuff like we used to do!

Mad: Hey girl! nice bumping into you! Thanks(: I`ll go down to sp with pat one day to visit you!

Ting Hui: Thanksssssssssss. love you loads man!

No comments: