Tuesday, July 22, 2008



This will be a relatively short post. Smth is wrong with blogger, to hell with it. Lets try Trebuchet for today. Before i start rambling.

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY PATRICIA(:

School's been pretty draining for me, dozing off in almost every lecture and tutorial.

1) I have a Geog test tmr which i have only one night to prepare for it.

2) I owe my chinese teacher 7 different sets of hmwk.

3) I need to stay back after 1hr 30mins of bio to do a freaking DNA question cos i gave her 3 wrong answers, how pathetic is that.

I`m gonna bet my money on the table im gg to fail Mon's GP Compo Test as i literally wrote nonsensical stuff. I stupidly chose this qn out of the 12 choices.

Qn 7: Do you agree that caring for the environment is a luxury that developing countries cannot afford?

Floorball competition tdy, YJ won over VJ for 3rd/4th placing i think((: Girls' finals are tmr.

Im currently feeling indolent so i shall reply to tags another day, sorry. Nights everyone!

No comments: