Friday, July 25, 2008






The Weekend is arriving(: Double cheerios to that.

I DID NOT ATTEND PL'S GRADUATION SERVICE WHEN I ALREADY PLACED MY NAME. Im feeling like such a freaking loser gahhhhhhhhhh i so wanted to go badly, to see my ex classmates and schoolmates, to see the school, to feel the pl spirit once again, to sing praises, theme songs once again. Im missing PL :( withdrawal symptoms, screw this. Double Thumbs down. Im depressed. LOL

I did stupid stuffs today, after coming out of the toliet to go back to GP i realised i can't find the class, how retarded is that. During Geog Tut, i wrote " the continents were fitted like a muscle " when it's supposed to be jigsaw puzzle.

I earned myself a slightly swollen and flatten knuckle at my index finger credits to fencing cos i didnt wear gloves, haha another dumb thing.

PW Meeting tmr at sch! We're are gonna rush WR draft 2 for Monday. Im going to spend my weekends during sad O PW.

51 MORE DAYS TO PROMOS. GOOD LUCK.

Cya people! Ill try to reply tags tmr! Currently hearing PL's The Father's Gift songs omg it's so nice(: PL has talented girls(:

No comments: