Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Edited*

I`m back people! Busy with school this past few days. haha shev's been taking the same bus with me everyday:D Sry ah shev for like walking fast cos i want to catch the 6.35 bus so i can reach sch earlier to chat. LOL stupid reason.


Hmm today's timetable sucks. I had lessons all the way till 12.40 then i only have 30mins of break till 3.40. Worse thing is i have 1hr 3omins of CHINESE and Lit tutorials. Econs Lecture passed pretty fast, the auditorium is freezing as usual learnt about Elasticity. I need to read on it again=.= quite blur. Geog was cancelled so we went to the library haha, Donald duck really freaks me out sometimes my gosh. Pat ah pat u and renzhi stop teasing me laaaaa. I told u eye candy only! Ooo and i have a new" software" on my phone taught by rz. Lol.

During chinese we can talk from the chapter talk and talk until talk about Mas Selmat haha my chinese teacher is hilarious. I`m in the Zhong ban for chinese haha obv pat when to the Gao ban. Thought i would end up in the Xia ban since the diagonstic[?] test which is compo i took was a failure. Since some parts of chinese were pretty boring i took out the ikea markers shev gave and started chopping my book. Chopped my friend's hand lol since she wants.

During lit lecture was pretty funny when the lecturer went to the other side of e lt pat and i would close our eyes to sleep when we hear his voice our eyes open Lol. Oh on they way to lit tutorial classroom we went to e wrong classroom. Lol and that place was like flooded my socks got wet, stupid then it was the next door then we just "hop" over from the door. Vic and i were counting down to the end of lit lesson and my table was like shaking for no reason. Freaky.

3.40pm Yayy finally lit ended. Went to canteen with pat for awhile since she needs to borrow umbrella. Went to chat with zhi wei and friend[ sry i forgot ur name, Lol] ZW u ah dead meat i tell you. I`m going to get you back, hahaa. Eh Fairozo look here,you NOOB la you!NOOB NOOBIE. Haven't get her number faster get her number laaa then we can gang up against Zw to get him back. Gordy and Fairoz laughed about smth when i was gg to leave, you 2 watch ur feet! Bring shoe white everyday. LOL

Walked out from school with pat and rz aww so sweet leh. Lol, met 3 fencing friends on the bus haha, i finally found fencing ppl that take same bus haha yay then i can have ppl to go home after cca. Yay we got halfday tmr:D I end at 12.10* whistles* Can't wait to get my fencing stuff so i can POKE POKE ppl. People who teased me ah get ready when i get my fencing sabre. :D

yay got my new specs okay now when i tried again it doesn't suit me shttttttttttttttt. Okay i have LOADS of bio to do, 3 econs reflection logs to be handed in next week, one lit assignment, geog project due on monday and PI for PW, suppose to give an oral presentation next lesson and chinese compre on the chapter BABA. Haha i heard our chinese teacher is the most entertaining teacher :D Ahhh. Oh i just realised i have a blue black near my knee thanks to the big step that i tripped on during fencing=.=

No comments: