Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Edited*

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, love to complete your life"

I choked on my nasi lemak and it went up to my bloody nose. Argh Eww.

Gordon your famous photo time limit is up.I have still yet to obtain 2 photos.



AS FOR PHOTO OF THE DAY TODAY:





























Nice shot eh? Not going to say anything bout the ball. Lol!




Went to school today for just pathetic one hour. Zzz i`m deprived of my beauty sleep.
Bio lecture was much fun today im the first one to be called for questions=.= thank goodness siu ngee is always sitting beside me haha i`ll whisper to her," eh eh sht what's the ans"




Walked out from sch with my usual go home mate and xue l. took the train down to dhoby[ i finally spelled it correctly O.o] i was the 3rd person to reach there i thought i will be late la those 2 xiao jies forever taking their own sweet time tsk tsk. Lol.




Ate a food court for lunch the effing korean soup sucks i expected a much bigger bowl with much more ingredients and the kimchee tastes like sht. Went to Gelare since shu wants to go there 4 of us staring at her eat her waffle ice cream.



Went down to marina to bowl:D Okay my score went down by 1. While KOH SHU EN bowled like nobody's business she scored like 3 strikes in a row she anyhow throw also can strike. Charm and i were like jokingly scolding her. Lol her total score was like 135?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better treat us ah koh shu eee i bet in ur house u secretly press a button and a bowling alley comes out and u practice right?




Ate dinner at macs my god OH MY GOD i just realised my nuggets and fries are still in my bag when typing this. Sht need to spray like how many times of perfume. Went down to vivo to meet shev's parents and sis , saw priscilla i think manny's friend there. Reached home around eh 10pm? Yawned so many times in the car Lol.



I want to watch leap years so badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Anyone want to watch with me? I am deprived of holidays :(

No comments: