Sunday, March 16, 2008

Edited.*
Thanks Shev for e markers!

I`m going to keep this post short since im so lazy:D
I went to make my new specs today whoohoo so freaking happy cos it's a super good deal:D I pity Marc since he has to tahan with a girl who takes so long to choose one specs. Hahah. I can collect it on wed! The ck specs is so @!#!@$ nice but it's a bit too long for my face i wish someone can start a specs alteration business.

Okay the stupid egg container thingy made a cut at my leg. Grr stupid. I`m looking forward to school tmr:D Ironic. Shev is taking bus with me tmr haha pray that i can wake up in time since i want to catch the 6.35 bus so i can reach sch early to show vic smth. Fairoz u better prepare urself for tmr. Whahah im gg to disturb u like nuts tmr.
Okay sht im not done with my bio im so dead. I finished Gp and Geog whwoohoo.
I have believed the wrong info for like 2 years=.= how dumb can i get[ fairoz u don't comment on this i tell]. Sheevonne ah! Sherman is in NATIONAL JC LA. I thought he was in Nyjc for like 2years. I saw his A level results slip on his table and he got like all 5As he took 4h2s wth.., that smart ass and he took nus molecular genetics for H3?! I want his brain. Give me 1/4 i`ll be contented also.
Okay the last ep of my girl made me cry like sht, it's so freaking sad and touching. Ahya pq we shld sit and watch tgt Lol. Awesome korean show ever in my opinion.
With you around i have no peace to myself.
Stop disturbing me you ass.

No comments: