Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yay! i finally got my sabre yst. Whoohooo, i can finally poke people.
It's going to be so ding tei on the bus esp in the morn.

I PASSED MY BIO CLASS TEST YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYY. Take note is CLASS ah not weekly im prepared to fail the weekly test. Sat beside slacker for geog today vandalised his geog lecture notes, that's what happens when you sit beside me i will start doodling. Noob and slacker says i stone during lecture HAHAA. I improved on my standing broad jump i hit 174:D:D:D but the teacher was not there to see so it's not counted ah dam it nvm my previous record is good enough for me.

Something very ' exciting' happened today on the way home, 854 broke down after one bus stop we boarded the bus, got a complimentary ticket(: The bus engine stinks big time. Poof smelly welly. Im craving for starbursts, ting hui don't buy give me if not be prepared to run 2.4km with me. HA! Tmr is going to be a uber slack lesson for chinese.

Wilfred Owen's poem and Chinese cheng yu is waiting for me.
((:

TAG REPLIES:

Marlene: You have such a cute friend luh the ah tingy. i looking at correct picture! Btw you take AWESOME shots man! HAHAHA

TingHui: I still havent pinch your cheeks yet leh ah girl! HAHAHA thanks thanks want give me trophy for that? :D

Pat: My dear patty you finally tagged after 1234456789months haha it's ok one la(: At most i poke you on friday HAHA joking:D

No comments: